[tlug] Mundane Linux desktop segment . . . . . . (Re: Linux desktop segment?)

"Shannon Jacobs (OICU812)" wrote:

> Perhaps the meeting could have a segment for some mundane desktop task?

I am going to focus on the word _mundane_.
Backing up one's system, and practicing restoration is mundane enough.
Is that mundane enough? Is that _too_ mundane?
Now I'm going to drop the focus on the word mundane.

Which desktop tasks are you thinking of?
Your question is so broad and vague,
that many folks might not know what you want.