Re: [tlug] Upgrading the kernel...?

On Sun, 30 Jul 2006 02:37:39 +0900, Dave M G <martin@example.com>
wrote:

> How exactly do I make sure I can boot back to my previous kernel?

Copy your "test" kernel to something like /boot/vmlinuz-test and add a
separate entry for it in your bootloader configuration (I don't know
whether yours is LILO or GRUB). Also make sure your bootloader prompts
for the kernel to load.

--
G. Stewart - godwin.stewart@example.com

Doctors can be frustrating. You wait six weeks for an appointment and
he says, "I wish you'd come to me sooner."