[tlug] Xen and VT

Has anyone tried Xen with VT?

I'm curious because my shiny relatively-new laptop has a Core Duo in
it, which supports Intel's VT extensions (which actually allow you to
virtualise Windows properly, for instance).  I'd like to have a go
with it, but getting a kernel that likes my laptop's shiny bits and
also has Xen in could prove troublesome, so I'm asking first...

(Actually, I tried Ubuntu Edgy Eft, and had wifi, graphics and sound
working in under an hour.  This is a record for me, when setting up a
newly bought laptop - they usually have something too new to have
drivers for it yet...)

--
Ian.