Re: [tlug] Linux applications for Palm syncing kind of suck (Was: I'm a glutton for punishment...)

On Fri, 28 Jul 2006 11:53:38 +0900, Dave M G <martin@example.com>
wrote:

> What are my other options? J-pilot, Kpilot, pilotmanger, and
> pilot-link, so far as I know. Well, these don't seem very stable
> either. I've tried all of them, and I can't get any of them to connect

Have you tried since you were able to get gnome-pilot to connect?

jpilot uses pilot-link as a back-end, as does gnome-pilot if this
thread is anything to go by. It's also the front-end I use here - with
no problems at all...

--
G. Stewart - godwin.stewart@example.com

Sign spotted on a repair shop door:
WE CAN REPAIR ANYTHING.
(PLEASE KNOCK HARD ON THE DOOR - THE BELL DOESN'T WORK)