Re: [tlug] QUERY> Basic email list setup

Charles Muller wrote:
TLUGers:

[snip]
Googling and reading on the topic, but before I go and waste a lot of time, I'd just like to ask if anyone knows of any good tutorials or howtos on the topic.

We use mailman at work and I found the mailman documentation [1] to be pretty good to help you get setup and running. Although when I had to read through the whole thing I had a specific, different problem that was plaguing the mailman installation.

And if I remember correctly, tlug is hosted on mailman so if you get stuck, I'm sure our illustrious list admin(s) will be happy to steer (prod/zap/beat/pound) in the right direction.

Cheers,
Alain

[1] http://www.gnu.org/software/mailman/index.html