Re: [tlug] I'm a glutton for punishment - Palm Pilot and Ubuntu Dapper LTS connectivity [SOLVED]

On Thu, 27 Jul 2006 16:16:29 +0900, Dave M G <martin@example.com>
wrote:

> But, various learning issues aside, I think I can call this one
> solved. I do have Palm Pilot and Ubuntu Dapper connectivity.

So, how did you end up connecting? USB or BT?

--
G. Stewart - godwin.stewart@example.com

There is a theory which states that if ever anybody discovers exactly
what the Universe is for and why it is here, it will instantly
disappear and be replaced by something even more bizarre and
inexplicable. There is another theory which states that this has
already happened.