[tlug] [OT] Lunch Place around Ginza Was: TLUG Technical Meeting 2006-07-29

Hi all

It's *almost* off topic.

* Background
When Art Tyde came to tlug, although we were at Ginza, none of us
guided suitable lunch place for welcome such special guest.

At that time, I decided to make restaurant DB on my palm with map.

Now I maintain it like below

 muse on emacs -> WEB  -> iSilo on palm

I think it is the easiest way to maintain palm image DB on emacs,
if data size will be ignorable.

So now I'm trying second approach.

 muse on emacs + custom code  -> hinotes -> hinotes on palm.

Hinote could hold monochrome image only, but extremely lighter.

If Any of you interest such approach, I can show first approach demo.

* Famous lunch place around ginza who open Saturday noon.

On the course of building DataBase, I found *many* restaurant
around Wall Street Associates, and I think it must be share with
other tlugers. ;-)

** "Miso Katsu" yaba ton (みそかつ 矢場とん 銀座店)

"Miso Katsu" is special Nagoya's local food.
I think Baba san know well. ;-)
It is pork cutlet with "Haccho miso".
"Yaba ton" is one of best famous restaurant of "Miso Katsu",
and just up to recently, We cannot eat it out of Nagoya region.
Recently Ginza branch opened, so now we enjoy best quality "Miso Katsu"
at Ginza.

HomePage(Japanese) http://www.yabaton.com/
Map http://www.yabaton.com/images/ginza_map.jpg

** "Japanese Style Spaghetti Japone" スパゲッティ ジャポネ

I think its' kinds of C-Class Gourmand.
You can enjoy Salty, hi-caloric Japanese style spaghetti.
And Special point of this mess hall is its amount of generous serving.
There are many classes of large serving,
 regular -> (jumbo + 150 yen) -> (Yokozuna + 250) -> rijicho ?

Isn't it good for hungry gaijin? ;-)

review(japanese)
http://www.yamaken.org/mt/kuidaore/archives/2003/12/post_103.html
MAP :: http://tinyurl.com/q6xrq
東京都中央区銀座1-2銀座インズ3 1階
TEL 03-3567-4749

** Korea restaurant Ou Jyuri 王十里
It cost around 5000 yen for ordinally Japanese, I meant it is so so good price.
;-)

review(Japanese) http://www.yakiniquest.com/000192.php

gurunavi http://r.gnavi.co.jp/g685300/

MAP http://r.gnavi.co.jp/g685300/map1.htm

According to yakiniquest, This shop has killer-meat, "Tokujyo mino"(stomach)
and "Tokujyo horumon"(intestine) . you would be better to try these two things
only.

Cheers.

--
逸見研一(いつみけんいち)