Re: [tlug] Video of the next meeting...

Josh Glover wrote:
On 25/07/06, Keith Bawden <isdj@example.com> wrote:

Unfortunately I will not be able to make the next meeting :-( I was
really looking forward to the scheduled presentations.

Will there be a video taken of and subsequently made available?

There has been video for the past four meetings or so, so I would
assume that will hold true this time. Henri, Alain, are you guys
showing up with DV cams in hand?

I'll need to check to see if the DV cam is available at that time. If it is sure. Sorry I can't give anything more concrete.

Alain