Re: [tlug] Perceiving Hostility . . . . . . . . . . .

Stephen, Jim, Josh,

Thank you for all your insightful comments.

We will have to agree to disagree on some of the points made, as I don't want to contribute further to a discussion about the nature of communication, cultural values, and who is making the bigger errors of perception about the other.

Those are broad, nebulous topics which get far too much air time in mailing lists anyway, and rarely reach satisfactory conclusions.

I apologize for my contribution to this kind of discussion to this point.

From now on, I will endeavor to be a little more thick skinned, and to keep to technical issues only.

Thank you all for your continued help.

--
Dave M G