[tlug] Perceiving Hostility . . . . . . . . . . . (was Re: Modprobe error)

Dave M G wrote:

> Godwin [wrote:]
> >
> > Far from it. On the contrary, so far you're refusing to build anything.

> Sorry, am I doing something to invoke hostility?

I don't see hostility in what Godwin wrote,
just him calling you on what you said.

   http://www.itmanagersjournal.com/article.pl?sid=06/02/02/2129251

Perceiving hostility is risky. Read this:

   http://www.wired.com/news/technology/0,70179-0.html?tw=wn_index_2

Of course, I could be wrong. Godwin could have meant to be
hostile and Godwin could set me straight by stating such.

> I don't think I'm "refusing" to do things in some kind of childish
> reactive manner.

Perhaps you missed Godwins point.