Re: [tlug] I'm a glutton for punishment - Palm Pilot and Ubuntu Dapper LTS connectivity

On Sat, 22 Jul 2006 23:32:46 +0900, Dave M G <martin@example.com>
wrote:

> gpilotd-control-applet, j-pilot, or "pilot-xfer -p /dev/pilot --list"
> and press the hotsync on the cradle before doing anything, I just get
> no response at all.

Oh, and /dev/pilot is a symlink to the *SECOND* USB tty, right?
/dev/ttyUSB1 in my case.

--
G. Stewart - godwin.stewart@example.com

How doth the VAX's C compiler        How patiently it seems to run
Improve its object code.             And spit out error flags,
And even as we speak does it         While users, with frustration, all
Increase the system load.            Tear their clothes to rags.