Re: [tlug] Modprobe error

On Fri, 2006-07-21 at 21:38 +0900, Dave M G wrote:
> Further, all indications on the web and from advice I've received is
> that a Palm Pilot should be able to connect with my system and set up. I
> reserve the right to be disappointed that it doesn't connect despite
> having followed any and every instruction I've seen, in most cases with
> multiple attempts.

Hey Dave,

I wonder if it isn't a setting in the palm itself? Have you tested it
with another system and successfully synchronized it before? I recall
having to futz around with my palm itself when I was setting mine up-
selecting a custom connection method using cradle/cable at 57,600 bps.

Just a thought...

Cheers,

Scott VanDusen