Re: [tlug] [OT] Strip Kanji from a document for study purposes

On Wed, 2006-07-19 at 14:11 +1000, Jim Breen wrote:
> WWWJDIC is a server running at a heap of places. I have never produced
> a standalone version because it is being updated continually (the data
> files grow daily and the last code change was two hours ago.) If you
> are connected you can quickly knock up a script to drive its "backdoor"
> API, e.g.
> http://www.csse.monash.edu.au/~jwb/cgi-bin/wwwjdic.cgi?9MGG%B6%B5%B0%E9....

Wow Jim this is FREAKIN GREAT! Some one else decided that it would be in
their better interest for me to learn Japanese.... ( I knew or thought I
knew a fair bit already.) But I need to have things broken down from
time to time to REALLY understand just where they are coming from. This
is exactly what I needed.

Thanks again,

Erin