Re: [tlug] Blocking bad sshd bruteforce attempt

> If you rely solely on security by obscurity, you are a fool. If
> security by obscurity is but one part of a layered defence, then you
> are a wise man. :)
But how many layers do you deem necessary I think 3 is good for me...
1. Strong Passwords 10char numbers letters upper and lower case and
special characters.

2. SSH2 only & limited users who have SSH access to the necessary
curently 3 on my own box really how many users need SSH access?

3. alternate port

I really want to try the port knocking and other options but I really
haven't had the time.

E./