Re: [tlug] Hi from new server and a couple of questions

Hi everyone,

On Mon, 2006-07-10 at 21:20 +0900, Evan Monroig wrote:

> Maybe it is a silly question, but what prevents you from forwarding your
> email from one account to the other?

I have email filters set up so all mail to one address gets dropped in a
certain folder etc. I was concerned if I set up autoforwarding evolution
would think the mail was from scott_vandusen as opposed to from the
original user- that's why I just want to change ownership
of /var/spool/mail/scott_vandusen permanently.

Thanks again,

Scott VanDusen