Re: [tlug] Which X Driver for VIA Chipset Micro ATX?

> For most of us, that's pretty crummy resolution.

Yes.  I will surely eventually get tired of the resolution.  Photos
don't come in very well, e.g.  But I'm still really thankful to have a
working system.

Your other suggestions sound good.  Over time, I'd like to learn how to
do those things you listed for me (like my homework assignments Ha!
Ha!), adjust my screen resolution to 1280 x 1024 (which is what it's
supposed to be), and customize my system in various ways.  But for the
resolution, who knows?  Maybe I'll splurge and buy a new video card.

Thanks, Jim!
Joe