Re: [tlug] Which X Driver for VIA Chipset Micro ATX?

> I guess it's also possible that
>     Jim> vmware is being used to use Windows driver in Linux. The
>     Jim> vmware driver just stumps me.

I'm sorry!  The Ubuntu file *is* in fact from a partition with vmware on
it!  I'm running Windows (for my wife) on one partition, where I
installed vmware and installed Ubuntu in the vmware, but I'm trying to
get Debian working on the other one.  I'd really like to use Debian, not
Ubuntu though.

I had Ubuntu installed once before on the non-Windows partition, and it
worked fine though.
Joe

Sorry to send you down a blind alley.