Re: [tlug] Japanese input on Centos

> I followed whatever instructions I could find, including the ones on
> the TLUG website. I haven't had much success yet.

So you've read Scott Robbins' and Mike Fabian's pages? Even though they
may not mention Centos specifically, the general information they
provide should be enough to get you going.

Are you sure your environment/locale variables are set properly?

> I got the scim/anthy combination up to the point that I had an icon in
> the corner from which I could modify settings.

I am a recent convert to scim/anthy, and I *strongly* recommend it over
canna/kinput2.

> Any other suggestions? Anyone know of any specific instructions for
> CentOS4 or RedHat EL4?

If you can provide specifics about what you're trying and what the
results are, maybe we can give more focused advice.

Dave