Re: [tlug] Which X Driver for VIA Chipset Micro ATX?

Godwin Stewart wrote:
> Another thing you can do is give us the output of "lspci -vn" (run as
> root) - but just the section pertaining to your graphics card.

I get about 3 pages of stuff like this:
Subsystem: 1106:0314
        Flags: bus master, 66MHz, medium devsel, latency 8
        Memory at e8000000 (32-bit, prefetchable) [size=128M]
        Capabilities: [80] AGP version 3.5

But I can't tell which is the graphics card section.  Is there some word
I can search for?
Joe