[tlug] Which X Driver for VIA Chipset Micro ATX? (was: Adjusting screen resolution in Debian)

Jim:
How new is the design of this motherboard?

Joe:
I just noticed this message from Jim, with a different subject title.
I don't think it's that new, but I bought it about a month ago.

Jim:
Separately, what have you learned about your video chip by
booting Knoppix (a Debian derivative)?

Joe:
I haven't tried that yet, but I will.

Joe:
And sorry to everyone about my last post, where I top-posted by accident a little.