Re: [tlug] Power Consumption

On Thu, 2006-06-22 at 10:13 -0400, Jim wrote:
> Josh Glover wrote:
>
> > On 22/06/06, GMO Unix Erin D. Hughes <erin-hughes@example.com> wrote:
> >
> > > Come on Jim I would hold your beer and probably get you
> > > another one while you are busy.
> > > I wouldn't make you do everything.
> >
> > But would you buy him a plane ticket from Columbus? :)
>
> Good question Josh, especially since on Wednesday
> Erin asked if I was in Columbus and I told him yes.

You said yes to 2 questions with out clarifying which it was lived in or
was from.

> Erin, if you supply a ticket, I'll be glad to come
> over and measure your computer's power consumption.

But it is OK either way I got 1.5 liter of Kirin the other night and
downed it rather unceremoniously and now I am using it to collect change
for your plane ticket! Might take a while so don't pack your bags just
yet.

If I am shelling out for the ticket can you at least bring a 12 of
Labatts Ice, and not the made by Kirin stuff you get here?

E./