Re: [tlug] CentOS & RHEL (was Re: Fedora is fun to play with, but poor for servers that face the web (was Upgrading to PHP5 onFedora))

Michael E Cooper Wrote>>
I use RHEL, but I would like to experiment more and not have to learn
other distros yet, so maybe CentOS would be a good way to run something
RHEL-like without the flakiness of Fedora Core. I have had enough of FCx.

A lot of people studying for RHCE certification (including myself) use CentOS to train themselves. It's basically a distro that uses the same packages as RHEL, only some of the artwork is changed as far as I know. If you are already using RHEL I don't think you'll notice any difference.

Scott VanDusen