Re: [tlug] Alternative to Putty (was Upgrading to PHP5 on Fedora)

On 22/06/06, Jim <jep200404@example.com> wrote:

Dave M G wrote:

> ... I'm using Putty to log in, but it's kind of limited in
> giving me the ability to do things like copy and paste from my terminal.
> Anyone have a better recommendation?

Putty is the best ssh client I know of for Windows.
However Windows' ability to cut and paste is rather feeble.

PuTTY supports copy and paste, though. What specific problems do you
have with copy and paste from and to PuTTY, Dave?

-Josh