Re: [tlug] Sharp/WillCom WS003SH

Accodings to the Mac driver made bu volunteers (see http://x.nest.jp/phs/060122_2325.htm), it was developed based on Kyopon USB Driver with some minor (parameter) changes. The detailes are written in readme.txt of MacOSX driver. Maybe I will try or bring zero-3 at the next Tech meeting so that some more novice Linux hackers would make a driver?

--
BABA Yoshihiko
Kyoto Center for Community Collaboration