[tlug] Job Offer

We are a major manufacturer of Electronic equipment including printers and copiers. We are seeking a member for our network connectivity support department. The connectivity support department is the last tier of support for regional headquarters in the USA, Europe, Asia, and China regions for major account customers. We work directly with the designers of the connectivity hardware and firmware to solve problems involving RFC compliance, routing issues, driver customization or any network related printing problems that cannot be solved by support staff in the regional headquarters.

Though this is primarily a writing job, the job is completely hands-on. We have a fully equipped lab environment with various Windows, UNIX and Linux hosts, AS400 and access to an offsite SAP. Before writing, problems are usually reproduced and tested in the lab. We try to find a cause or solution and provide feedback to the support staff in regional countries so they can effectively deal with problems affecting major customer accounts.

We are looking for someone who is under 30, native English speaker, with a fairly strong understanding of networking. That being said, there are a lot of highly experienced people in our department to learn from, so we might consider hiring a young applicant with less extensive qualifications that is smart and motivated.

The job will be close to Oomori Tokyo, Monday to Friday regular daytime working hours. The pay will be approximately 300,000 per month, or higher depending on qualifications. There will be lots of oportunity for overtime and all overtime is paid.

This is a 1 year renewable contract starting mid-July (tentatively). Visa sponsorship is available.

Please reply with your cv and resume.
ryan.w.paul@example.com