Re: [tlug] mga and opengl

On Mon, 29 May 2006 20:09:32 +0200, Botond Botyanszki
<tlug@example.com> wrote:

> I'm a bit pissed that with this much horsepower I can't get a six
> year old game to run properly. Seems like the MGA isn't getting much
> attention anymore.

Make sure your /etc/X11/xorg.conf contains this near the top:

    Load "glx"
    Load "dri"

And that you have this (in my xorg.conf it's at the bottom but I'm not
convinced it *has* to be there):

Section "DRI"
   Mode 0666
EndSection

--
G. Stewart - godwin.stewart@example.com

Just remember: when you go to court, you are trusting your fate to
twelve people that weren't smart enough to get out of jury duty!