[tlug] zaurus and GW-CF11X

Hi all,

I am using a Zaurus SL-C3200 with a Planex GW-CF11X (compact flash
WLAN card). The card works ok, but after "suspending"(?) the zaurus
(turning it off by pressing the on/off button, does not shutdown
linux) a few times, it refuses to connect to the network (when trying
to connect, the LED on the WLAN card blinks a few times, but then I
get an error message). At this point, I have to reboot ths system
(which takes a minute or two) in order to have it connected again. Did
anybody have this problem and solve it?

Thanks,

Hector