Re: [tlug] Buffalo GPL Compliance

Edward Middleton wrote:

> Jim wrote:

> > http://www.google.com/search?q=buffalo+gpl+violation

> Which specific issue are you referring to[?]

I was referring to Buffalo GPL issues in general.
When I saw the Buffalo name in Patrick's email, it jogged my
memory about GPL controversies involving some Buffalo outfit,
A little bit of searching confirmed that there was smoke,
so I posted to give others a head's up on what due diligence to
perform with Buffalo products. Hopefully all the controversies are
in the past. I'm glad it does not seem to be an issue with
what Patrick acquired.