[tlug] Compatibility Report: Bufallo USB2/SATA/ESATA card

Dear All,

having been a bit unsure myself before the purchase I think people who
want to buy such a card will profit from my report.

Yesterday I purchased the Bufallo IFC-PCI7ESAU2 card, which provides
two external USB2 and one internal port, one external eSATA port and
two internal SATA ports on one card.

I can now confirm that SATA and USB2 are detected without problem and
can be used (scsi modules) under suse linux 9.3.  Unfortunately so far
I didn't have a chance to test eSATA yet because I don't have an
external enclosure.

Anyway the card seems a good deal at ~4,000 Yen.

regards

--
Patrick Niessen