[tlug] Any suggestions for good business-level managed Linux server hosting in Japan?

I'm looking for a decent Linux rental server to run an online exam, among other things.

The app does a lot of downloading and uploading of big sound files, so I need low latency and want to host the app in Japan, where our customers are.

Has anyone had any experiences, good or bad, which would lead them to recommend or unrecommend a particular hosting provider here?

Edmund Edgar
http://www.edochan.com