Re: [tlug] Running multiple web development environments on one machine [SOLVED]

Jim, Stephen, Keith,

Thank you for your advice and information.

After careful consideration of the matter, I have come to the decision that it is not worth my time to try and develop a complicated development environment at this time. The cost in time to tackle the learning curve of doing so is to high for now.

I appreciate everyone's insight, and it has helped me make what I feel is the most suitable decision for me for the time being.

--
Dave M G