[tlug] Research on "outsourcing" arrangements in Open Source development

In case anyone is interested in participating in some research, read
the below. Please contact the researcher directly, as I cannot answer
any questions for her. Text follows:

I'm a US researcher doing academic research on work issues related to
workers using technology who create their own private outsourcing
arrangements with other workers to complete projects – example: one
developer directly hires another as a type of subcontractor. This can
include development, design, graphics, etc. work using technology in
some way to enable personal level outsourcing. I'm interested in both
the "outsourcers" and "outsourcees" point of view.

I'm hoping to interview developers and others who have worked in this
type of arrangement, via an online survey or personal interview.  The
researcher will maintain confidentiality for participants. No
identifying information on participants or their projects will be
published. Transcripts of the survey responses or any personal
interviews will be securely stored in hardcopy and will remain in the
researcher's possession.  Original electronic copies of surveys and
interviews will be removed from the researcher's computer after
completion of the study.

If you would like to participate in this study please respond to my
web-based survey at: http://www.surveymonkey.com/s.asp?u=487601852273

If you wish to contact me personally, or ask additional questions
please use the cgu e-mail address given here with the word
"outsourcing" in the subject line. Please use a non-work email
address, preferably one with an alias. You may also initiate a chat by
looking me up on Skype. Please use an alias for your screen name.
Sincerely,
Lorie Obal
lorie.obal@example.com
Skype (lorie5)