[tlug] Akiba Day

Hi all,

I know there was some noise awhile back on having an Akiba day where a bunch of TLUGers who are interested get together and take a day at Akiba exploring favored haunts.

I'm planning on heading there this Saturday afternoon (5/20/2006) to go price check some parts and if anyone else was interested, I'd be happy to show some places I find interesting (probably not that many compared to some other more knowledgeable folk on this list) while I'm trekking around there. If you're interested, please contact me off list for meeting times and arrangements.

Cheers,
Alain