[tlug] [Reminder Announcement] TLUG Technical Meeting 2006-05-13

-=-=-=- Announcement: 2006/05/13 TLUG Technical Meeting -=-=-=-=-

Meeting information

  Date:  May 13 (Saturday)

  Time:  14:00 - 16:30
         (doors open 13:30)

  Place: Wall Street Associates Japan Boardroom.
         5F Yajima Building, 11-3, Ginza 7-chome,
         Chuo-ku, Tokyo, 104-0061, Japan

  Map:   http://www.wallstreetjapan.com/Images/Wsa_Map.jpg

  Topics: 1) "AOLserver"
          by Pietro Zuco

          2) "Zaurus PDAs"
          by Alain Hoang and Edward Middleton

Pietro will introduce AOLserver and discuss how and when to use it.

Alain and Edward will talk about the Sharp Zaurus PDA.  During the
talk they will also discuss how to get Gentoo running on it.

Finally, we will have our yearly officer elections for President and
Uvae President.  Our current officers are willing to continue on, but
if you feel like it is time for a change then please show up to run
for a position.

Other items on the agenda are:
1. Introduction of new members, news about Linux/Open Source,
   general announcements, Q&A
2. Auction
3. Elections

All Linux users and supporters of open source code and free software
are invited to attend this Tokyo Linux Users Group (TLUG) meeting.
Membership is open to anyone. There are no membership dues or entrance
fees.

After the meeting, we will continue chatting over a few beers.

About TLUG
regular physical meetings.  Discussions are primarily held in English,
but non-English speakers are encouraged to come and participate.
We especially want to encourage Japanese people to attend and will make
efforts to support a bilingual meeting.

TLUG hosts technical meetings every odd month on the 2nd Saturday, and
nomikai's every even month on the 3rd Friday.

The TLUG home page is available at http://www.tlug.jp

For any instructions or info before the meeting:
    Zev Blut       ............... 090-5778-8067
    Alberto Tomita ............... 080-3463-9256