Re: [tlug] Anyone running a linux server on a mini-ITX MB or similar?

On Wed, 10 May 2006 14:46:09 +0900
Scott VanDusen <Scott_VanDusen@example.com> wrote:

> Because the server will be in the kitchen, I'd like it to be both small
> and quiet- in fact if I can do it fanless that would be great. Has
> anyone set up a webserver on any of these micro architecture
> motherboards? If so do you have any recommendations or tips?

Googling will help you a lot finding the latest and greatest stuff.
I think there are many on TLUG running servers on a mini-ITX.
I got a fanless Epia Eden, works great as a web/mailserver and more.