[tlug] Anyone running a linux server on a mini-ITX MB or similar?

Hi everyone,

I'm planning on building a new server as my previous server had a processor meltdown (need to clean those processor fans once a year if you live in a dusty apartment apparently). Haven't decided the distro yet, probably debian or centos4. Server will be running the standards, apache2, php4, mysql, as well as performing hide NAT for internal network.

Because the server will be in the kitchen, I'd like it to be both small and quiet- in fact if I can do it fanless that would be great. Has anyone set up a webserver on any of these micro architecture motherboards? If so do you have any recommendations or tips?

Thanks in advance for your advice.

Scott VanDusen