Re: [tlug] Kernel source files for latest build. [SOLVED]

Stephen, Keith,

Thank you for replying.

Stephen J. Turnbull wrote:
As a guess, try updating the `linux-headers' package.
Aha! This whole time I was mistaking linux-headers with kernel-devel. Or something like that. In any case, it wasn't adding up.

But I just did:
sudo apt-get install linux-headers-2.6.15-22-686
... and then after that the Vmware configuration utility was up and running.

Except now Vmware is unhappy with my sound card.

Oh well. Good enough.

Thanks for helping me get the right source files.

--
Dave M G