Re: [tlug] Kernel source files for latest build.

    Dave> However, if I try this:
    Dave> ls /usr/src/linux-'uname -r'/include/linux

What is the output from `uname -r'?

    Dave> linux-headers-2.6.15-20
    Dave> linux-headers-2.6.15-20-686

As a guess, try updating the `linux-headers' package.

    Dave> Where are the kernel-source files I need?

Probably the ones in linux-source-2.6.15 would work, but that depends
on whether there are Ubuntu changes that affect vmWare.  I bet `uname
-r' has an Ubuntu-specific component, but to say whether it matters or
not would require deep knowledge of vmWare or Ubuntu or both.