Re: [tlug] MySQL 4.1.15, or MySQL 5.0?

On Sun, 7 May 2006 14:06:23 +0900, "Josh Glover" <jmglov@example.com> wrote:

> The problem with the discussion is that neither you or Godwin posted
> any references to back up your points.

How does a link to the PHP manual showing the chapter for PHP4 classes and
objects not back up my claim that OOP has been around in PHP since before
PHP5?

Granted, there was a major (needed) overhaul in PHP5, but it can't be
claimed that PHP5 *introduced* OOP to PHP.

--
G. Stewart - godwin.stewart@example.com

Notice spotted in a field:
THE FARMER ALLOWS WALKERS TO CROSS THE FIELD
FOR FREE, BUT THE BULL CHARGES