Re: [tlug] Installing Windows after installing Linux [SOLVED]

TLUG,

I'm calling this issue solved for me, because I have Windows XP installed in a Vmware Player, and it works great.

It has the USB and multimedia support I need to run the programs that I needed Windows for, and it's limitations aren't in any area that are important to me.

It's a great solution, actually. Not having to dual boot is a nice bonus.

Thanks to Botand for suggesting the virtual machine route, and thanks to TLUG for the help.

--
Dave M G