[tlug] Talk about Grid Computing

Hi there,

as I will be in Tokyo from May 9 - May 12,
I would like to ask whether there would be
interest in a presentation on the topic of
Grid Computing on the evening of May 9.
As you might know, the Global Grid Forum 17
will take place in Tokyo in May (see
http://www.ggf.org/GGF17/ggf_events_ggf17.htm).

I work for the largest European Union Grid Initiative
(EGEE, see http://www.eu-egee.org).
EGEE, together with the LHC Computing Grid, is
now running a world-wilde Grid infrastructure of
more than 30000 CPUs, all of which are running
Linux.

Let me know if this is of interest to you, if possible
before Wednesday evening this week.

I have personnaly been involved in the Linux
community since about 1992 have served in
various positions at SuSE in the past.

Please contact me via ruediger.berlich@example.com ,
as I will not be reading the TLUG mailing list
regularly.

Best Regards,
Ruediger Berlich

Forschungszentrum Karlsruhe        | E-mail: ruediger.berlich@example.com
Institute for Scientific Computing | Web: http://ruediger.berlich.com
Hermann-von-Helmholtz-Platz 1      | Phone:  +49 (0)7247 825678
76344 Eggenstein-Leopoldshafen     | Fax:    +49 (0)7247 824972
Germany                            | Mobile: +49 (0)178 5567842