Re: [tlug] Linux Filesystems Comparison Article

I ran a desktop machine, without a UPS, in a house with bad wiring which
caused the breaker to blow every other day.  While clearly not an
optimum setup, I would imagine most people don't use a UPS on there home
machines.  I found there was significantly more data loss when using
XFS, then with reiserfs or ext3.  I still use XFS because of the various
features you have mentioned as well as its ability to be extended while
mounted, but I can understand why a document giving general advice would
suggest you use a UPS.

OK, thanks.

--
Patrick Niessen