[tlug] IR reception with Keian JH-TV7131R PRO?

I'm building a second PVR, this time using the cheapest video capture card available at my neighborhood shop. Googling suggests the Keian JT-TV7131R PRO is a variant of the KWorld Studio TV Terminator. Video (and audio) capture work fine with the standard saa7134 kernel module (options card=65 tuner=54).

But I have not been able to get the IR receiver to do anything. lirc's irw seems to think there is no input at all, regardless of the remote I point at the receiver. Has anyone already figured out the settings (or GPIO values) necessary to get this card to work with lirc?

--
Jim Tittsler  7J1AJH/AI8A                            GPG: 0x01159DB6
Kanto Computer Calendar  http://www.OnJapan.net/calendar/