[tlug] Linux Filesystems Comparison Article

Hello all,

I found this article off of Digg.com and I it seems like it might be useful for people who want more information on filesystem comparisons. And it seems appropriate since earlier this month there was some discussion on which filesystem to choose and combining LVM with filesystems. Here's the link:

That article also references:
http://fsbench.netnation.com/
http://linuxgazette.net/122/TWDT.html#piszcz

These I've found quite interesting. I'm tempted to give you the punchline on what the article suggests but that wouldn't be any fun I presume.

Cheers,
Alain