Re: [tlug] linux supercomputer generates black hole collision simulation

> Wonder which distro ;-)

Funny, I thought the NAS was a NetBSD shop.  Maybe they had trouble
getting NetBSD's kernel to run on such a large multiprocessor.  Boy,
that'd be an architecture to add to their long list, though :-)

I actually worked at the NAS years ago (when the name used to stand for
Numerical Aerodynamic Simulation), before the era of OSS OSes, as a
matter of fact right before I moved to Japan :-)

Dave