Re: [tlug] Political Stealth Letter from Jim

On Tue, 18 Apr 2006 00:35:14 +0900
"Lyle (Hiroshi) Saxon" <ronfaxon@example.com> wrote:

> Everyone else - this is the type of thing Jim will send you if you
> criticize him.  It's not pleasant, so it's best to let him rule the list
> with whatever he wants to write and just leave him alone.

Lyle,

Most of us get the occasional bite in the ass, you are not the only one.
It seems though that yours is a bit more sensitive.
On the other hand, I do not see anything offensive in the forwarded
letter that would urge someone to make this public.
Lets focus on technical issues keeping in mind that this is a linux
related mailing list.

thanks.