Re: [tlug] Many thanks!

Charles Muller wrote:

> May we ask how much it cost?

Sure.  The Prime Knight VM main unit with a mouse and English keyboard,
minus the monitor, was 42,980  Tax Incl.  I spent roughly the same
amount on the monitor.  The main unit has only a one year warranty while
the monitor has a three year warranty.  The manuals are all in Japanese.

(Sorry about my last post.  I accidentally hit the return key before I
was finished.  I'm still learning how to use Evolution).

I checked the resolution set in Ubuntu and, contrary to what I wrote
yesterday, it's set to the correct resolution, so maybe the screen just
looked a little better in the store than it does at home, or my eyes
were just really tired yesterday.  It looks great to me today.

If anyone wants to know about the monitor, its exact model and price,
just let me know.  It's a Mitsubishi.  It was marked down a lot and from
what I could tell, it had the sharpest resolution of all the monitors
close in size at the store.  It also seemed like a great deal.

Joe