Re: [tlug] Need purchasing advice for a linux compatible desktop

On Fri, 14 Apr 2006 22:17:03 +0900, "Stephen J. Turnbull"
<stephen@example.com> wrote:

>     >> The ipod has at least an USB 2.0 interface. It shows up as an
>     >> usb storage device if you plug the thing in.
>
>     Godwin> I wasn't aware of that. I thought it used a proprietary
>     Godwin> protocol.
>
> It does (more precisely, extra drivers load and it does not show up as
> a USB storage device on the Mac, so I deduce it does).

Okay, so Botyanszki-san says it is a usb-storage device and Turnbull-san
says it isn't. Call me confused-san...

--
G. Stewart - godwin.stewart@example.com

Murphy's law is recursive. Washing your car to make it rain doesn't work.