[tlug] Apologies

Sorry for all my goof ups and (unintentionally) uncourteous writing in the last few days. I realized after reading the following two websites that I did several things wrong, including topposting and overly long quoting.

Jim shared these two websites with me. (Thank you, Jim). I also must have used an encoding for Japanese that didn't come out right. And just a while ago I accidentally sent a post before I had typed a reply.

I'm really sorry!
Ganbarimasu!
Joe