Re: [tlug] Need purchasing advice for a linux compatible desktop

> If you only use English keyboards you may as well stick with an English
> keyboard but its not fun going back and forth between the two types.

To Edward
Agreed.  Slightly irritating.

Joe

To anyone:
The individual messages are coming in now.  I turned off the Digest Mode
and that seemed to do the trick.  Conclusion: The Digest Mode and
individual message modes are mutually exclusive, as suspected.  Just
wanted to say this so that no one went out of their way to explain it to
me.
Joe